Tuesday, January 13, 2009

when i open my mouth.........

this is short but,definitely to the point, a brief conversation at work today went this way;
1st guy: (sorry but my Spanish was not so good looking today) something, something,about a lot of money of mine.
me: well my Father (pointing upward)owns the cattle on a thousand hills!
1st gal: well i could use a bunch of those.
me:yea but,it seems we only get one hamburger at a time.
1st gal: well thank you Jesus!

so i walked to the room i work in(also known as the "dungeon") and as i started to work again He said to me "and all you ever ask for are band aids in your prayers about your life"
it is so true, i just back away from asking those bold prayers that Travis was preaching/sharing about on sunday.

until next time,peace and love to all.
because that is what Jesus came to give to everyone no matter who you are.

No comments: