Sunday, June 22, 2008

Life Pointe Baptism & Picnic

It's was a great baptism,even though i got there only a few seconds before they finished the group baptism.everyone had a good time with food,fellowship and fun.
enjoy the pics, hope i got the names right, and God Bless.
And on another note, Ela it was really great to see you at service today.i am sure that the Lord Jesus continues to bless you with sermon,lessons,teachings that comes from our great Pastors.we have many.





Life Pointe Baptism

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good pix telling the story Thanks David

Anonymous said...

Thanks David it was so great to be with my family (it has been a while since the last time I was there)today. With GODS blessing and a new medication that I start tomorrow I pray that my quality of life will get better and maybe I will be able to attend more often.

Much love and many blessings,

Ela